Assistant Professor of Surgery and of The Dartmouth Institute
Quality of life assessment and psychometrics
Vascular surgery outcomes research and risk assessment
- Wallaert JB, Nolan BW, Adams J, Stanley AC, Eldrup-Jorgensen J, Cronenwett JL, GoodneyPP. The impact of diabetes on perioperative outcomes following lower-extremity bypass surgery. J Vasc Surg. 2012 Jul 21. [Epub ahead of print]
- Nolan BW, De Martino RR, Goodney PP, Schanzer A, Stone DH, Butzel D, Kwolek CJ, Cronenwett JL. Comparison of carotid endarterectomy and stenting in real world practice using a regional quality improvement registry. Vascular Study Group of New England. J Vasc Surg. 2012 May 10.
- Nolan BW, De Martino RR, Stone DH, Schanzer A, Goodney PP, Walsh DW, Cronenwett JL. Vascular Study Group of New England. Prior failed ipsilateral percutaneous endovascular intervention in patients with critical limb ischemia predicts poor outcome after lower extremity bypass;. J Vasc Surg. 2011 Sep 54(3):730-6.
- Goodney PP, Nolan BW, Eldrup-Jorgensen J, Likosky DS, Cronenwett JL; Vascular Study Group of Northern New England. Restenosis after carotid endarterectomy in a multicenter regional registry. J Vasc Surg. 2010 Jul 9.
- De Martino RR, Nolan BW, Goodney PP, Chang CK, Schanzer A, Cambria R, Bertges DJ, Cronenwett JL; Vascular Study Group of Northern New England. Outcomes of symptomatic abdominal aortic aneurysm repair. J Vasc Surg. 2010 Jul;52(1):5-12.e1. Epub 2010 May 14.
- Stone DH, Nolan BW, Schanzer A, Goodney PP, Cambria RA, Likosky DS, Walsh DB, Cronenwett JL; Vascular Study Group of Northern New England. Protamine reduces bleeding complications associated with carotid endarterectomy without increasing the risk of stroke. J Vasc Surg. 2010 Mar;51(3):559-64, 564.e1. Epub 2010 Jan 4.
- Nolan BW, Finlayson S, Tosteson A, Powell RJ, Cronenwett JL. The Treatment of Disabling Intermittent Claudication in Patients with Superficial Femoral Artery Occlusive Disease – Decision Analysis. J Vasc Surg 2007 45(6):1179-84.
Education and Training
– Medical School: University of Connecticut
– Residency: General Surgery, University of Massachusetts
– Fellowship: Vascular Surgery, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center